Tuesday 9 October 2007

Bottle Cap

I finally made it...got a blog started. I know it's nothing much but when you've got trust issues, it's most probably better if I just let everyone know what is going on in my idle mind.

In no way is this blog thingy affiliated with drunkenness or intoxication of the bottle but maybe I plan to make this a blog sound like a man telling his stories to a bartender while downing some cheap compounded whiskey...like those guys we see so often in movies.

I would have never thought to start a blog. Therefore I proudly with a pinch of arrogance praise my own effort. Well...there was never much to really write about but lately i feel that maybe this is going to be one of the more creative front for me and also a brand new way to express myself.

nothing much.

ciao...

Darian Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment