Tuesday 10 June 2008

RM 2.70?

Am I supposed to be glad that the two-tiered subsidy didn't come to effect just because I drive a 1.8 Mazda? The increase in petrol price is another thing I needed to FUCK UP my idle Wednesday. Thanks so much!

Some honesty in the build up could have been nice and maybe a little easier to swallow. Nevertheles, knowing Pak Lah, a sudden and stiffening rise as such should have been anticipated. I guess history does repeat itself.


Lets take 3 examples:

1st : I will not get married...he does a while later
2nd : Parliment will not be dissolved tomorrow...next day, dissolved
3rd : There will be no increase(in petrol prices)...now we pay RM 2.70/l

4th : I will not step down...times like this I don't really mind

Have we elected a mind games freak to the helm?
Does he think we like playing guessing games?
Is "subliminal messages" a new national policy?


WHAT THE FUCK?
Even cops in Hindustan movies fire better warning shots.
Now comes the Ubah Gaya Hidup bullshit..
Personally, how else are we going to ubah gaya?

Plant vegetables at the empty spaces of our house and high rise units to plant hydroponic vegetables was their dumb suggestions. From working to the jammed up commute how are we going to upkeep our little kebun?

Along those lines...will the government suggest we start some swine-breeding at home instead of electing them to office? Or are we going to be the FIRST vegetarian country?

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Are our bosses going to increase our wages to help with the NEW & IMPROVED(not) cost of living? Or do you prefer waiting till August when petrol is rumoured to go up another 30sen?

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone share the same feelings as you too. I seriously doubt Pak Lah's credibility as his words sometimes "beh pakai."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petals of a Daisy7 October 2008 at 14:09

    Tis' time the migrations start,the poeple aren't getting the perks they deserve...sadly!

    ReplyDelete