Friday 26 November 2010

Assignment Troubles...Solved!

So...

Ravena is a friend was stressed out because she has to finish an assignment of which she doesn't know the question to. Instead of advising her to change her evil ways and to start going for classes, I decided to help her finish her assignment by providing the question or topic of discussion.

Here's how it played out:


Morning..
Indeed it is the morning.
Has it been good to you?

Not at all!
Ughh!!
And with you?

Its been fair

How lucky

How bad has it been for you?

I've been sitting in front of the laptop since 10pm tryna finish an assignment which i don't have the question to...
...and my classmates are a bunch of assholes who aren't replyin' my texts.
Stressful morning!

Call them la!

I did and still no answer
Hows about I give u the question and you answer it la

Hahahahha..OK
Lets start with cup size.
-.-'
How can you describe the size of cups in your house?
Please note that cups may range from tea cups to coffee mugs.
However, masak-masak(toy) tea sets cannot be included

This is not a Multiple Choice Question**, hence answering 'C' will not work.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha...
I'm completely speechless..but I like the way you think
 To help her with her other assignments, add Ravena on Facebook
 Ladies and gents, Ravena Hundal's dog, Sherry
** Multiple Choice Questions also means OBJEKTIF or 'ABCD' for all you dimwits out there. Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment