Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Here are some two sentence stories from my not-so-big brain (except for one brilliant piece by Godop). If you want to add on...please do:



Dream Man

She killed the man of her dreams. She then wondered if he'd still be dead when she awakens.



Two Men I
by Godop

Two men facing each other in a train coach, one asked the other,
"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"No," he chuckled, then vanished.



Two Men II

Sadness overcame the first man. He lamented to no one but himself,
"Why am I only visible to people who believe."



Rejected Calls

For the past two hours I've been rejecting tonnes of calls from her and then she sends a text,

"I'll be waiting for you at home."

I was at her funeral.



Best Friends

Although we've grown apart, Tommy and I were best friends since we were boys. It must hard for him to talk to me now ever since his mother convinced him I don't exist.



My Son

My six-year old son James was always fascinated to see how things work by taking them apart.

His sister's dolls, his race cars, his brother's guitars and now I'm digging a hole in the backyard to hide our neighbour's kids.



My Wife's Headache

Even though she has this constant pain at the side of her head, my wife never fails to provide me three meals a day and a kiss on the cheek before I leave for work.

How am I going to tell her that she's been dead for two years and headache is because I smashed her head in with my sledgehammer one drunken night.



Staying Alive

The moment I saw my limp body on the operating table, I knew the pills worked. The only problem is there was this horned man coming in my body and the heart monitor started beeping again.



Beautiful Eyes

Ever since he was a boy, he had an undying passion for a woman's beautiful eyes. Now on his deathbed, he insists that his collection of 300 pairs of eyes be buried with him.


I wish all of you the worst of nightmares and hope Freddie pays all of you a visit..

Have fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment