Tuesday 23 November 2010

There's NO shit on Mondays

As busy as I am at the new job, I've been observing the terms: Shit has Hit the Fan and I Hate Mondays quite closely and I've decided to once again put my GENIUS to great use and ANALise the term and how it works at a TYPICAL week in the office and have concluded that:

Mondays are cool 
I <3 Mondays!
I'm SCARED of THURSDAYS!

Data Presentation:

After WEEKS and WEEKS of taking samples from my office and 2 other offices, I've come up with this chart

 Which naturally translates to this GRAPH:

As you can see, Shit hits YOU at 0.7 (70%) or at 6.3 hours* on a Thursday which is at about 3.18pm!* 

With that, I leave YOU afraid of Thursdays and hopefully be more like me, with a BRAND NEW appreciation for Mondays!

I might be wrong, but YOU are most definitely not right

*Calculations based on a 9.00am-6.00pm, 9-hour (8 work hours + 1 lunch hour) working day; tea time, overtime and cigarette breaks not included; batteries sold separately

No comments:

Post a Comment