Friday 19 November 2010

How to keep your Astro/Celcom/P1 Services (Temporary)

Just last month I started a NEW job..so naturally some bills were unpaid delayed. And a few customer service personnel were given the task of calling me..and I think somehow their weeks and weeks of training did not prepare them for an encounter with me.

Here's how it went:

*Ring *Ring


Hello
Hello sir, I'm ******* calling from Astro. 
Yeah, can I help you?
Actully sir, just checking, Your name is Darian Henry, right?
Yes...again, can I help you?
Err...Sir, there's a problem with the payment for this month

Knowing I haven't made a payment, I answered:

What problem? There cannot be a problem..
Err..Sir, according to our system, there is no payment for this month and I have to disconnect your services today.
Wait, you said there's a problem with the payment, now you are telling me there is no payment...
Yes..err......
So now, there is NO payment, correct? 
Yes
Naturally, it means there's no problem with the payment...correct?
Yes...but..
So stop trying to be funny and leave my Astro alone..
Thank you Sir
OK, bye..
Bye, have a nice day..


*Click

The fellas from P1 and Celcom also called..same method..same results..
TRY IT!

p.s. They did cut my services..some 3 weeks later after adding a few pages to their Manual ;)

2 comments:

  1. I like this. Good give it them, maybe it may lift them out of the LIMBO they seem to be in. SAODI

    ReplyDelete
  2. manipulative bastard. that's why i'm keeping you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete